The heart of Nottingham Hackspace is the workshop, where you’ll find most tools along with various consumables. Facilities in the workshop include:
- General purpose workbenches
- Electronics area complete with oscilloscopes and PCB etching equipment
- Bike parking and repair facilities
- The laser cutter,
- General hand and power tools for joinery
- Large sink plus screen printing equipment
- Metalworking area with metal lathe, milling machine and welding equipment.
- Dusty area
Please replace tools back in their correct storage when you have finished with them, and tidy up any dust or mess made by the tools being used.
Details of the workshop can be found on the wiki https://wiki.nottinghack.org.uk/wiki/Workshop